A super simple fun 3D craft idea for your childs bedroom or nursery.
Add this paper hot air balloon craft to the top of your to do list. Its super simple for pre-schoolers and kids of all ages to make.
We made different coloured balloons for a rainbow effect decoration.
All you need is:
- Coloured card
- Decorations for the balloon eg sequins, pom poms etc
- Toilet paper roll cardboard
- To start we printed a template we found on Pinterest ( our pinterest page is https://www.pinterest.com/Aliceshealthylifestyle/ – See link: https://pin.it/3VGIYpF for the pinned template we used)
- We then cut out the printed template and drew around them on the different coloured cards – you we need about 5 coloured card cut outs per balloon to get this effect. We did 2 big balloons and one small balloon. Fold all in half
3.Apply Pritt stick to one side of all card cut outs, then start to stick back to back along the folded side – when sticking together place the string in the middle so it stays in place.
4. We used one of of the stencils for the balloon buckets and then we used cut out cardboard loo roll for the others and decorated them.
5. We attached string from the paper balloon to the cardboard.
6. Finish by attaching to where you want them to hang.
I hope you enjoyed our first How-to craft blog. Let us know what you think.
Don’t forget to check out all our other social media channels and subscribe to see more.
Lots of Love xxx